David Tlale Limited Edition Gift Pack Competition: Terms and Conditions
1. This competition runs in all Makro, Pick n Pay, Shoprite, Game, Ultra, Liberty Liquors, Norman Good Fellows and select Tops stores in South Africa and starts on 15th October and closes on 31st December at midnight. By entering the competition, all participants accept and agree to abide by the rules and terms and conditions listed below.
2. The “Promoter” in these terms and conditions refers to: ABV Brands, Woodstock Studios, 2 Francis Street, Zonnebloem, Cape Town, 7925.
3. The competition is open to all residents of the Republic of South Africa except the employees of ABV Brands and the respective advertising, media and PR agencies, as well as the family members, consultants, directors, associates and trading partners of such organizations and persons.
4. The laws of the Republic of South Africa govern these Terms and Conditions and participants agree to be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the South African courts.
5. All participants must be over the age of 18 years old at the date of entry and will be required to exhibit valid identity documents as proof thereof.
6. To enter the competition and stand a chance to win a David Tlale voucher to the value of R 10 000, the participant needs to visit any of mentioned stores (listed in paragraph one) South Africa. Entrants needs to purchase David’s limited edition Courvoisier VSOP Cognac gift pack from the selected retail stores, take a picture and show us how they like to #CelebrateYourMoments in style with Courvoisier. Entrants need to tag in @Davidtlale and @Courvoisiersa. (Picture to include bottle of Courvoisier and Pocket Square and relevant hashtag i.e. #CelebrateYourMoments.
7. The winner drawn will win a David Tlale voucher to the value of R10 000.00. Should the winner wish to spends extra on their custom made garment, this will be on their own account.
8. The prize does not include any transport or flights and is limited to the Cape Town and Johannesburg areas.
9. Winners will be selected by CSA on (1st January 2018). The winners will be notified via telephone on the day their name is drawn. Each winner needs to present proof of purchase via their receipt. If receipt cannot be presented the entrance will not qualify for the final draw. If any winner cannot be contacted within 2 days, the prize will be forfeited to the Promoter for a redraw. The prize is not transferable and cannot be exchanged for cash.
10. The independent auditor’s decision as to the winners is final and no correspondence will be entered into. The Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize with any other prize of comparable commercial value.
11. Neither ABV Brands and their respective advertising, media and PR agencies, nor their trading partners shall be liable in any way whatsoever for any loss, damage or costs, howsoever arising, suffered by both an entrant of this prize draw and the winning participants of the prize offered.
12. The Promoter reserves the right to terminate or temporarily suspend this promotion in the event of technical or other difficulties that might compromise its integrity.
13. The Promoter and their agents accept no responsibility for difficulties experienced in submitting an entry to this promotion.
14. Under no circumstances shall the Promoter be liable to anyone who enters this competition for any direct or consequential loss howsoever arising which may be suffered in relation to the prize draw, whether as a result of any negligent act or omission or any default on the part of the Promoter or otherwise.
15. The winners may be required to take part in publicity and participation in the prize draw is conditional upon agreement to take part in such publicity. Winners will not be entitled to any payment or other remuneration for any such publicity or otherwise. All and any materials, including publicity materials, will be the sole property of the Promoter.
16. For any queries on the competition, entrants can e-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org)
17. Entrants needs to follow @Courvoisiersa as well as tag all the relevant hashtags when posting to stand a chance to win, as well as tag in @Davidtlale and @Courvoisiersa
18. Winners will be selected based on the highest engagement and interactions on their posts.
19. A minimum of 30 entrants is required for the competition to run. Should we not reach the minimum entry requirement the competition will be cancelled and a winner will not be drawn
Scroll To Top